Parish App User Group
An informational user group has been created on the St. Mary’s parish mobile app, just for Faith Formation students and families.
While our free parish app does not replace our other communication tools, it is a valuable addition, so we encourage all those who have Apple or Android smart phones to download the app – and subscribe to the Faith Formation user group.
To download the app:
- On Apple, open the App Store. On Android, open Google Play. Search for “St. Mary Lancaster.” (If you have any trouble finding it, add “Web4u” to the end of your search: “St. Mary Lancaster Web4u.”)
- Click the download or install button.
- Once the app downloads, find it on your phone. The icon name is “St. Mary’s.” Click on it in order to launch the app.
- Say “yes” to all permission requests, including Push Notifications.
- Go to Messages and click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner. This activates the Faith Formation user group. You also will receive general parish updates.
You also can download the app using the QR code provided here or by going to www.parishsolutionsco.com/assumption.
If you have any questions, please contact St. Mary’s Communications Coordinator Diane Zwirecki, APR, at (716) 683-6445, ext. 24, or firstname.lastname@example.org.